Double check my fuel system plan

Performance mods and Advanced Stroker discussion.
xj4life
Stroker Displacement: 4.6L
Vehicle Year: 1995
Vehicle Make: Jeep
Vehicle Model: Cherokee

Double check my fuel system plan

Post by xj4life »

First stroker build. Going good so far but want to make sure I'm on the right track with my fuel system.

1995 block was bored/stroked to 4.6L (Clegg Stage 2 kit/ Stage 1 cam), should be around 9.7:1, 0.042" quench, wiring and ECU is from a donor 1995 XJ. Fuel pump is 2004 Wrangler. Before tearing it down for the stroker it ran great. Going in my custom tube chassis crawler.

My current plan for the fuel system is to use swap in a newer returnless fuel rail (I have free one), aftermarket FPR, stock injectors, and an AEM wideband A/F. Use the stock injectors (maybe fuel pressure turned up a little over stock '95) for the time being just to get it running,see where my A/F levels are at, and go from there.

In my infinite wisdom, while deleting all the unnecessary stuff from the wring harness I got rid of the OBD port. But being that it was OBD 1 I seemed useless any way. So guess tuning is going to be at a minimum.

See any issues with the path I'm headed down for the fuel system?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.