My 4.6 project

Project vehicle blogs or "mod diary" specific threads only.. Pics encouraged!!
PottersYJ
Vehicle Year: 1988
Vehicle Make: Jeep
Vehicle Model: Wrangler

My 4.6 project

Post by PottersYJ »

Got the block and heads back from the machine shop. The heads have Z28 style springs without the damper, should be good for up to .485 lift. Pistons, Rods and timing chain supplied by Russ Pottenger. Anyone have a recommendation of which gasket set to get? Would like to find one with an MLS head gasket as opposed to buying one separately. FYI attempting to attach pictures but get a "HTTP" error each time I upload and attachment. Not sure if they will shop up.
PottersYJ

Re: My 4.6 project

Post by PottersYJ »

figured out the pictures, files were too big.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PottersYJ

Post by PottersYJ »

bock and heads, installed height of the valve springs are 1.70"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PottersYJ

Post by PottersYJ »

Got the Motor built, and in. Also swapping from a BA-10 to AX-15 and found out I need a transmission mounting plate between the transmission and transmission mount. cant seem to find one at a reasonable price. any ideas there? I can find the TJ plates on Ebay, does anyone know if that one will modify easily to work?