My 4.611 comanche aka "the grey ghost"

Project vehicle blogs or "mod diary" specific threads only.. Pics encouraged!!
the grey ghost
I made it to triple digits!
I made it to triple digits!
Stroker Displacement: 4.611
Vehicle Year: 1990
Vehicle Make: jeep
Vehicle Model: comanche

My 4.611 comanche aka "the grey ghost"

Post by the grey ghost »

okay here goes everything, im building my stroker finally for my 1990 jeep comanche eliminator. anyone who has ever had one of these will tell you it is a blast to drive with the ax-15. so heres the plan
1993 jeep cherokee high output donar vehicle with aw4 and np 231.missin the fron driveshaft but maybe someone here can help with that later.
Im still looking for a throttle body maybe from a mustang if anyone has any good ideas.
keith black icon forged pistons 3.915 or .040 over with a 21cc dish
1983 4 ctw 258 crank ground .010 .010
4.0 rods
head ported to 58cc
deck the block .020
0.043 head gasket
crower baja beast 280/280 duration cam
crower cam saver lifters
crower valve spring(maybe)
so far this is what ive decided on , number come out to 7.35:1 dynamic compression ratio, and i plan on upgrading to a new roller rocker setup once the money starts flowing in. the only thing i have left is to complete my head porting job( which has been made extremely easy with the standard abrassives guide and the fountain of info on this forum.If you first few had not blazed this trail long ago this would not be such an easy task.All valvle train geometry will be double checked but i think i should have a rather reliable stroker that could handle some moderate boost later. but by far i would really love to see a cross flow head designed for my 4.6. hell ill even try it myself on this nifty autocad2010 thats installed on my desktop.