Camshafts

Performance mods and Advanced Stroker discussion.
dwg86
Donator
Donator
Stroker Displacement: 4.6
Vehicle Year: 2003
Vehicle Make: Jeep
Vehicle Model: Wrangler

Camshafts

Post by dwg86 »

Cannot confirm, but talked to someone who knows someone in the camshaft business, and there is only one camshaft company in th USA that makes camshaft blanks. He was told that a major camshaft company, that has been experiencing alot of failures in the jeep 4.0...hint, hint, has not bought any camshafts from the USA manufacturing plant in a long time(couple of years). So that sounds like they must be coming from overseas. So before you buy a camshaft, inquire to where the core cam from.
Flash
I love JeepStrokers.com!!
I love JeepStrokers.com!!

Re: Camshafts

Post by Flash »

I can't help but think this is a vary true statement, and is why they tell you what you want to here(lies) and Deni there lobe wide are smaller then the factory amc/chry blanks EXC.................

Unfortunately, i thing if you asked, most major cam manufacture,........You would get either, a dead E-Mail or a moment like this..........."That is proprietary information, that we can not and will not, discuss here" :evil:

Flash
89 XJ with 300,000 on the original eng

"I've also never completed a motor, yet. My mouth (fingers) is also writing checks my ass can't cash."
gradon
Donator
Donator
Stroker Displacement: 4.6/280ci
Vehicle Year: 1996
Vehicle Make: Jeep
Vehicle Model: Cherokee

Re: Camshafts

Post by gradon »

Way to be discreet