Blew my 94 YJ engine..Now What do I do??

Swaping 258 to 4.0, 4.0 parts to 258 etc!
Duane609
Vehicle Year: 1994
Vehicle Make: jeep
Vehicle Model: Wrangler

Blew my 94 YJ engine..Now What do I do??

Post by Duane609 »

Ive got a 94 YJ with a blown engine. Im Leaning towards putting a stroker engine in it to replace its original 4.0. I use it as a toy mostly! It comes out when it snows or to go to the shore or the mud bog at the County fair. It has a chip, header, and exhaust but that's about it. Oh and 3 inch body, 2 inch shackle, and 4 inch suspension lift to get it above the 36 x 15 Dick Cepeks its spun since Day 1... 20 yrs ago! Due to the wide tires Ive always been able to tread where more "badass" vehicles have ventured despite it being an automatic. But now I wanna put Some Power behind the Rubber and really surprise em wit my 'Sissy' auto! Id like to get a drop in and roll replacement without too much fan fare. Im not wrenching on it myself so I wanna keep the steps to a minimum. Im looking for Suggestions on Strokers, what size, why, and how? Thanks!

( I also have access to a 2005 grand Cherokee and thought about putting that 5.7 litre hemi engine in it??)
amceaglesx4
Movin on up ^
Movin on up ^
Vehicle Year: 1981
Vehicle Make: amc
Vehicle Model: eaglesx4

Re: Blew my 94 YJ engine..Now What do I do??

Post by amceaglesx4 »

Well shit there you go. There's gotta be someone who makes a conversion kit then.