jeep cj 258 to 4.0 wiring harness

Swaping 258 to 4.0, 4.0 parts to 258 etc!
jepn98

jeep cj 258 to 4.0 wiring harness

Post by jepn98 »

guys I've got a jeep cj and want to swap out the 258 to a 4.0.ive been trying to find a wiring harness but nobody makes one any more.Hesco used to.SO I guess I'm looking for the instructions how to do it or some where to get this done.any help would be greatly appreciated. if you can give instructions please be as specific as possible. I'm not a wiring guy at all.
rlinares40
Where's the "any" key?
Where's the "any" key?

Re: jeep cj 258 to 4.0 wiring harness

Post by rlinares40 »

jepn98 wrote: May 9th, 2021, 4:52 pm guys I've got a jeep cj and want to swap out the 258 to a 4.0.ive been trying to find a wiring harness but nobody makes one any more.Hesco used to.SO I guess I'm looking for the instructions how to do it or some where to get this done.any help would be greatly appreciated. if you can give instructions please be as specific as possible. I'm not a wiring guy at all.
The best bet would be searching ebay for a used harness. i've looked for a new one with no luck for my 4.0. There are some good youtube videos that teach you the basics of building one, but by the time everything is said and done it would have been easier to buy a used one and checking for damage.