Injector questions

Performance mods and Advanced Stroker discussion.
Cummins90
I made it to triple digits!
I made it to triple digits!
Vehicle Year: 1996
Vehicle Make: Jeep
Vehicle Model: Cherokee

Re: Injector questions

Post by Cummins90 »

Sammyguy wrote: April 22nd, 2020, 3:06 pm Only thing ive tried so far is setting the open loop delay to 0 under the power enrich settings havent touched the timing and i dont have a wideband yet. I tried the stock injectors just for fun today and the long term fuel trims are 19.5 at idle and go up to 25 while driving so igonna say they arent supplying enough fuel.
If you verify your AFRs and they are correct then yes the JTEC is making those stock injectors supply the correct amount of fuel...with some wiggle room left as well.
Sammyguy
Where's the "any" key?
Where's the "any" key?
Vehicle Year: 2002
Vehicle Model: Tj sport

Post by Sammyguy »

i did the battery cable pcm reset when i switched to the stockers but it seems to stumble a bit around 3000 rpms. The other injectors dont seem to stumble at all and it seems more responsive with the others
Tolemar
Making Progress
Making Progress
Stroker Displacement: 4.6
Vehicle Year: 1997
Vehicle Model: Wrangler

Post by Tolemar »

Sammyguy wrote: April 22nd, 2020, 5:47 pm i did the battery cable pcm reset when i switched to the stockers but it seems to stumble a bit around 3000 rpms. The other injectors dont seem to stumble at all and it seems more responsive with the others
Probably a lean spot that’s probably where your making your most torque.
Sammyguy
Where's the "any" key?
Where's the "any" key?
Vehicle Year: 2002
Vehicle Model: Tj sport

Post by Sammyguy »

Definitely runs wayy better on the ford racing injectors I wont be putting the stock ones back in
Tolemar
Making Progress
Making Progress
Stroker Displacement: 4.6
Vehicle Year: 1997
Vehicle Model: Wrangler

Post by Tolemar »

Sammyguy wrote: April 29th, 2020, 2:19 pm Definitely runs wayy better on the ford racing injectors I wont be putting the stock ones back in
That’s good, I got my ford racing injectors yesterday. I’m going to get an hp tuner probably tommorow. Post up ant changes you’ve made on it.