Precision Auto Fuel Injector deal for site members...

Look here for deals on parts from specific vendors!
BLHTAZ
Noob
Noob

Precision Auto Fuel Injector deal for site members...

Post by BLHTAZ »

I have read the rules for this forum and I don't think this is breaking any of them, but if so, please delete it. This is something that I posted in the yahoo group in response to questions being asked about injectors. I know a lot of you already know about this business (it is not my business) and I have had the priviledge of meeting the owner and getting to know him. He has offered the deal described below for all purchases from his website. Again...this is just an FYI post and not for any personal gain on my part, but rather helping out the "Jeep Family" :D .
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

I have been working on setting up a deal with a company that is remanufacturing the Ford/Bosch Design II fuel injectors with the "4 hole" delivery end as well as many others. Well...it is finally set up!! :D

If you need to upgrade or have just been wanting to...now is the time. I have met the owner of this business personally as he is in Orlando, FL and hand delivered the set I bought to my house :eek: . He is a great guy with a real nice product.

Precision Auto Injectors is the name of his business.

Click Here to go to the main injector page.

Click Here to go to the full description of these injectors. (they are shown in sets of 8, but you are buying only six)

Here is how "The Deal" works... You can use the Google Checkout button right at the top of the product's full description. That gives you the option to choose Priority Mail or Express shipping. Now if you choose Google Checkout you enter coupon code "jeep". This gives you an additional 10% off the purchase. This is a great deal off an already lower price than I have ever seen on these injectors.

The coupon code also applies if you prefer to use Paypal. With Google Checkout you do not have to go through the store's checkout process as you can just click on the button. If you pay with Paypal you have to fill out your info with the store's checkout system and then you get sent to Paypal's site to finish the payment side. The coupon on the store's checkout system is also "jeep".

Remember...use coupon code... JEEP

Please let me know if you experience any trouble as he is a very nice guy building a good business and wants to make this a good relationship.
Muad'Dib
Site Admin / Owner
Site Admin / Owner
Stroker Displacement: 4.7L
Vehicle Year: 1990
Vehicle Make: Jeep
Vehicle Model: Cherokee

Re: Fuel Injector deal for site members...

Post by Muad'Dib »

Thanks for this info bro... im going to sticky this!

I think tomorrow ill add a category for Vendors to help keep this all organized.
If it feels right, then STROKE it!
You're lucky that hundred shot of CAPS LOCK didn't blow the welds on the forum!!
BLHTAZ
Noob
Noob

Re: Precision Auto Fuel Injector deal for site members...

Post by BLHTAZ »

Very cool. I was hoping that I did not do wrong by posting this.

Thanks... 8-)
Muad'Dib
Site Admin / Owner
Site Admin / Owner
Stroker Displacement: 4.7L
Vehicle Year: 1990

Post by Muad'Dib »

Moved to the new section .. thanks again!
If it feels right, then STROKE it!
You're lucky that hundred shot of CAPS LOCK didn't blow the welds on the forum!!
Shark
Consistent
Consistent

Post by Shark »

these are a thing of beauty.
'91 MJ 4.0 ax15 Resto-mod street truck project, stroker candidate
'93 XJ 2door 4.0 aw4 np231 7" lift 33's
'95 XJ 4door 4.0 aw4 2" 31's
'95 XJ 4door 4.0 aw4 np231 4" lift 31's RIP
BLHTAZ
Noob
Noob

Post by BLHTAZ »

Has anyone here used these injectors? I need some info on your experience if you have.

J-Rations Magazine is going to do an article on them and we need to get as much feedback as possible. I have some good stuff on them from my installs in our '88 MJ & '95 YJ, but neither of these have strokers yet. I would really like some actual stoker results/info to include in the article.

Might even be able to get a plug in the article for this site as well ;)

We are doing an install specifically for the J-Rations writer on March 8th, but we have about 3 weeks total to gather information for the article. Can anyone help?
SilverXJ
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Stroker Displacement: 4.6L
Vehicle Year: 2000

Post by SilverXJ »

I tried to buy a set but after asking a few questions then deciding to buy them the seller disappeared. I have tried emailing him and contacting him through his website, but no go. I wasn't able to find a phone number to call him either. Oh well.
bulfo4
Where's the "any" key?
Where's the "any" key?
Vehicle Year: 1996

Post by bulfo4 »

Hey, as a heads up for anyone using Precision Auto Injectors, here's what happened to us.

This seller is HORRIBLE about communication. Can't get him on the phone or via email, email from his site or anything.

We bought 24lb Ford injectors from Precision Auto Injectors back in June to go into a brand new stroker engine for my 1996 XJ. Contacting the seller in the first place was really, really difficult, but we finally got the injectors for the agreed price.

It maybe common knowledge to others, but it was new to us, that if you don't install injectors within a couple of days of receiving them, they'll clog up or stick. They can be shipped with some kind of oil in them that prevents them from sticking, but that only buys you a few weeks. Seller didn't ship with this oil in it, and since our install took longer than anticipated, we had to ship them back, get them cleaned again, and have them shipped back to us.

Our install had even more problems, and we found out that one of the injectors had stuck open gas-washing a perfectly good cylinder. This cost us a piston, connecting rod, rings, and we were barely able to salvage the block, plus the nightmare of having to completely disassemble a brand-new engine and take it to a machine shop.

So we contacted the Seller after great difficulty and he offered to reclean them, but only after weeks and weeks of not returning phone calls or emails. We couldn't get an address out of him for a month! Finally we got an address, send him the injectors, and have been waiting and waiting and waiting, with no word on whether he's working on them, shipping them back, or anything!

Getting injectors from this seller has cost us hundreds of dollars, and being out a Jeep, which is my DD for over 3 months!!!

I understand that on a forum like this, a vendor's reputation is very important, and I don't wish to drag him through the mud, but I don't want anyone else to go through what I went through. Anyone who wants to is more than welcome to contact me for questions about this.

The product MAY be worth buying, but through lack of communication, this has been a total nightmare! If the seller comes through, I'll edit this post, but I can't stress enough, beware of this seller.

If ANYONE knows him and can help me get some resolution on this, I would truly appreciate it.

Tom

Precision Auto Injectors
Wojtek Wlodarski

407-536-4509
[email protected]
http://myworld.ebay.com/precisionfuelinjectors
bulfo4
Where's the "any" key?
Where's the "any" key?
Vehicle Year: 1996

Post by bulfo4 »

Great news - We finally got our injectors! I guess we just needed to be a little more patient. Probably all my fault. But they're here now and we're looking forward to trying them out.