Posts Per Page

Check here before you check anywhere else!!
Muad'Dib
Site Admin / Owner
Site Admin / Owner
Stroker Displacement: 4.7L
Vehicle Year: 1990
Vehicle Make: Jeep
Vehicle Model: Cherokee

Posts Per Page

Post by Muad'Dib »

The amount of posts per page is now configurable on a user to user basis!

What does this mean?

Well now instead of having to view 15 posts per page (the default setting) you can view as many posts per page as you like!

This is beneficial for both dial-up users and broadband users! Its all about personal preference now!

In order to change your personal Posts Per Page setting, go into the "User Control Panel", select the "Board Preferences" tab and then select the "Edit Display Options" button on the left.

If your unfamiliar with the User Control Panel, the links above should help you.

Now please refer to the image below:

The Arrow is pointing to the text area to the right of "Posts per page:" This is where the change is made. As you can see in the screenshot, my setting is 20. The default is 15. You can change this to whatever your heart desires! Make the change and then make sure you press "Submit" and your done!

I hope this little mod helps you all!
If it feels right, then STROKE it!
You're lucky that hundred shot of CAPS LOCK didn't blow the welds on the forum!!
Muad'Dib
Site Admin / Owner
Site Admin / Owner
Stroker Displacement: 4.7L
Vehicle Year: 1990
Vehicle Make: Jeep
Vehicle Model: Cherokee

Re: Posts Per Page

Post by Muad'Dib »

Just as an added post for informational purposes...

The post per page setting only changes how many posts you see when viewing a particular topic.

The amount of topics you see when viewing a forum is a different setting that is still controlled by me. Its set at 50 topics per page. I don't think its beneficial to have topics per page customizable as its just a standardized list. Please refer to the image below:

There is a good example of topics in the "General Tech" forum.

I hope that makes since.
If it feels right, then STROKE it!
You're lucky that hundred shot of CAPS LOCK didn't blow the welds on the forum!!