Email script issues?

Check here for most things forum related... NOT stroker related!
DaemonForce
Making Progress
Making Progress
Stroker Displacement: 4.7L Super
Vehicle Year: 1983
Vehicle Make: American
Vehicle Model: Eagle

Email script issues?

Post by DaemonForce »

Somebody seriously needs to fix this board. I have been trying for nearly a year to login only to get hit with a YOU MUST CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD prompt and this is the second time I have had issues with it because I couldn't recall the password before last, couldn't change my password or have it emailed to me because the email system is garbage, oh and most likely nobody has any control over the content because I'm one of very few people with this issue. Why? I don't need to add another version of an already secure password to a message board where I'm almost never active. The emails for handling all of this never go to my email inbox or seem to make it past the script the board has in place for sending automated emails. Probably another reason I haven't seen any thread updates since ever. Why does this have to be so difficult? I considered making a new account but then decided to harvest all of my passwords from 2 years ago just to dig up the one I originally used to login. For some reason it saved the newer one too. Outside of that I would have had zero luck ever getting this login to work again. That issue needs to disappear.
   ,__,_____,__,       ~A-M-C YA!
//___}/,_ll,_\__\,_____
,l_/¯\_l__ll__l__/¯\(¤≡¤)
   (o))o))        (o))o))
Muad'Dib
Site Admin / Owner
Site Admin / Owner
Stroker Displacement: 4.7L
Vehicle Year: 1990
Vehicle Make: Jeep
Vehicle Model: Cherokee

Re: Email script issues?

Post by Muad'Dib »

My apologies for your experience. I will continue to make this forum as accessible as possible. I haven't heard of this specific complaint before and looking through everything and running tests it does not appear to be an issue. I am not denying there may be something sporadic going on.. but i need to reproduce a problem to actually fix it.

Glad you are in and working now. Have fun.
If it feels right, then STROKE it!
You're lucky that hundred shot of CAPS LOCK didn't blow the welds on the forum!!
SkylinesSuck
Donator
Donator
Stroker Displacement: 4.6L
Vehicle Year: 1998
Vehicle Make: Jeep
Vehicle Model: Wrangler

Re: Email script issues?

Post by SkylinesSuck »

Thanks for working on it man. I know it seems like people bitch a lot with no thanks when things work well. Thanks for keeping at it. I have seen boards with a lot more issues.