To Desertjr re: Images

Check here for most things forum related... NOT stroker related!
ruffy01
Making Progress
Making Progress
Vehicle Year: 1996
Vehicle Make: Jeep
Vehicle Model: Cherokee

To Desertjr re: Images

Post by ruffy01 »

Hey mate just uploaded an image here:
IMAG0134.jpg
Is that visible to you? I know if your not Logged in, then attachments aren't visible, but I must assume you were logged in because you were able to post a reply ;)
Can you see attached images in other threads?
If not, make sure Adobe Flash Player is installed on your PC, reset Internet Explorer security settings to Defaults,clean up Temp Internet Files. Just a few options.
There are other checks, let me know how you go.
Also have a look here: http://forums.cnet.com/7723-6122_102-31 ... tle-boxes/

PS: I'm an IT Tech, so if it's your PC I should be able to help unless it's a forum related setting I'm unaware of. Then hopefully Muad'Dib may be able to help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Desertjr
BANNED
BANNED
Vehicle Year: 1990

Re: To Desertjr re: Images

Post by Desertjr »

ruffy01 wrote:Hey mate just uploaded an image here:
IMAG0134.jpg
Is that visible to you? I know if your not Logged in, then attachments aren't visible, but I must assume you were logged in because you were able to post a reply ;)
Can you see attached images in other threads?
If not, make sure Adobe Flash Player is installed on your PC, reset Internet Explorer security settings to Defaults,clean up Temp Internet Files. Just a few options.
There are other checks, let me know how you go.
Also have a look here: http://forums.cnet.com/7723-6122_102-31 ... tle-boxes/

PS: I'm an IT Tech, so if it's your PC I should be able to help unless it's a forum related setting I'm unaware of. Then hopefully Muad'Dib may be able to help.

Still nothing. Maubdib posted a jpg image in my thread before & I never could figure it out. I re-downloaded abode reader & flash player last night. Still no luck. I donated to the site thinking it would give me the ability to view images..but no luck.
I can view all the graphs you posted, just not the last 2 jpg images. Idk whats up with it. Not on my laptop, pc or ipad. :doh:
Desertjr
BANNED
BANNED
Vehicle Year: 1990

Post by Desertjr »

Just tryed my enternet explorer vs mozilla and still noting. Not it shows a red X on enternet explorer. While Mozilla just says jpg image.
SilverXJ
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Stroker Displacement: 4.6L
Vehicle Year: 2000

Post by SilverXJ »

I see the issue Desertjr is having using a test account. Looks to be a user by used issue. I'll contact Maudib about it.
ruffy01
Making Progress
Making Progress
Vehicle Year: 1996

Post by ruffy01 »

SilverXJ wrote:I see the issue Desertjr is having using a test account. Looks to be a user by used issue. I'll contact Maudib about it.
Thanks Silver.
I'll email those images to you Desertjr, not photobucket 'cause that's what the original graphs were. Photobucket resizes the images=crap quality.

Hopefully Muad'Dib will sort your user account, if that's the problem.
SXJtest
Stroker Displacement: 4.6l

Post by SXJtest »

Desertjr, see Maud'Dib's post here: http://www.jeepstrokers.com/forum/viewt ... 841#p26841

Need to set your time zone.