Error message when loading forum

Check here for most things forum related... NOT stroker related!
Jim K in PA
Making Progress
Making Progress
Vehicle Year: 2005
Vehicle Make: Jeep
Vehicle Model: Wrangler

Error message when loading forum

Post by Jim K in PA »

Every time I load the forum in my browser I get the following message at the top of the screen. Problem with the forum or me? This happens on two different computers.

Jim K

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/automatic_dst.php on line 31: Undefined index: 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3821)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3821)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3821)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3821)
Jim K in PA
Making Progress
Making Progress

Error message when posting

Post by Jim K in PA »

I also get the following message when I submit a posting. I am using IE, if that matters.

Jim K

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/automatic_dst.php on line 31: Undefined index: 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 2559: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3821)
Muad'Dib
Site Admin / Owner
Site Admin / Owner
Stroker Displacement: 4.7L
Vehicle Year: 1990
Vehicle Model: Cherokee

Re: Error message when loading forum

Post by Muad'Dib »

Thanks for reporting.

After looking at your profile it appears your timezone is not set correctly. It is currently Africa/Abidjan... Go into your profile and set the correct timezone.

You can do this by going to "User Control Panel-->Board Preferences-->My Timezone". Alternatively you can use the link below:

http://www.jeepstrokers.com/forum/ucp.p ... e=personal

Please let me know if that fixes your problems. Thanks!
If it feels right, then STROKE it!
You're lucky that hundred shot of CAPS LOCK didn't blow the welds on the forum!!
Jim K in PA
Making Progress
Making Progress

Post by Jim K in PA »

Interesting - when I clicked on the link in your post, it showed that my time zone was set to America/Los Angeles! I changed it to America/New York. I think it fixed it. I will post up if it does not.

Thank you.
ruffy01
Making Progress
Making Progress
Vehicle Year: 1996

Post by ruffy01 »

Thank you, I had the same error.
Fixed timezone, fixed problem :D
Muad'Dib
Site Admin / Owner
Site Admin / Owner

Post by Muad'Dib »

I found out that this is happening on any new users that register. I am currently in the process of fixing this issue and I hope I will have a resolution soon.

Thanks
You're lucky that hundred shot of CAPS LOCK didn't blow the welds on the forum!!
Muad'Dib
Site Admin / Owner
Site Admin / Owner

Post by Muad'Dib »

This issue should now be resolved and has been testing with creating new test accounts.

I went through the database and found over 600 users with this problem. I updated their timezones to be "America/Los_Angeles".. which may not be correct, but its the board default and is better than getting error messages on the screen.

This should no longer be an issue from this point forward.

Thanks