Titan Complete Stroker Kit

Newbies, and basic Stroker Recipes... Get started with your first stroker here!!
BClark
Where's the "any" key?
Where's the "any" key?
Vehicle Year: 2001
Vehicle Make: Jeep
Vehicle Model: Wrangler

Titan Complete Stroker Kit

Post by BClark »

Anyone have any opinions on this complete stroker kit from Titan? I know Titan has a pretty bad reputation in the Stroker world, but since it would be me installing it and measuring for correct clearances maybe that would reduce the possibility of failure?

https://titanengines.com/jeep-strokers/ ... o-4-6-4-7/
Cheromaniac
I live here
I live here
Stroker Displacement: 4563cc
Vehicle Year: 1992
Vehicle Model: Cherokee

Re: Titan Complete Stroker Kit

Post by Cheromaniac »

Their stroker kits are OK but I'd suggest you contact our resident stroker guru Russ Pottenger for the parts. You'll get custom pistons and a custom cam suited to your application as well as all the other goodies, plus the tech support from a guy who really knows his stuff.
1992 XJ 4.6 I6 - 5MT - Stroker build-up, Stroker "recipes" Sold
1995 Mustang GT - 4AT - Modded Sold
2006 Mustang GT - 5MT - Modded Midlife Crisis Car :mrgreen:
BClark
Where's the "any" key?
Where's the "any" key?

Post by BClark »

Cheromaniac wrote: December 2nd, 2020, 11:42 pm Their stroker kits are OK but I'd suggest you contact our resident stroker guru Russ Pottenger for the parts. You'll get custom pistons and a custom cam suited to your application as well as all the other goodies, plus the tech support from a guy who really knows his stuff.

What are your opinions on S and J engines stroker? I am probably going to either buy their 4.7l stroker or their stock motor. They have a 7 year 100k mile warranty. I was going to build my own but I really want a warranty. In fact I even have my entire build sheet priced and everything, but I just want a warranty pretty much. Can't spend all that and have it fail and be out that much money with no motor.
BClark
Where's the "any" key?
Where's the "any" key?

Post by BClark »

Nothing on S and J?
Cheromaniac
I live here
I live here

Post by Cheromaniac »

Never heard of them before but their 4.7 stroker looks good on paper and with a 7-year 100k mile warranty plus a price of only $2679, it's very tempting.
You might want to read the fine print on the warranty before taking the plunge though.
Cheromaniac
I live here
I live here

Post by Cheromaniac »

Never heard of them before but their 4.7 stroker looks good on paper and with a 7-year 100k mile warranty plus a price of only $2679, it's very tempting.
You might want to read the fine print on the warranty before taking the plunge though.