Piston selection FAQ updated.

Newbies, and basic Stroker Recipes... Get started with your first stroker here!!
John
I love JeepStrokers.com!!
Stroker Displacement: 4.6

Piston selection FAQ updated.

Post by John »

Just finished updating the FAQ's on piston selection after gradon spoke to a tech at Sealed Power. Thanks gradon for passing the information along. I had tested a set of pistons that had the dish cc volume changed by the manufactures data by .4cc? There seems to be some discrepancy in published data and hands on testing with some of the pistons we use. If possible, cc pistons you use and send me the data for compilation. If you need information on how to CC a head or a piston dish, feel free to let me know and I can help. Again thanks gradon newly updated factory data , and thanks Flash for your always timely help.
John
Flash

Re: Piston selection FAQ updated.

Post by Flash »

John wrote:Just finished updating the FAQ's on piston selection after gradon spoke to a tech at Sealed Power. Thanks gradon for passing the information along. I had tested a set of pistons that had the dish cc volume changed by the manufactures data by .4cc? There seems to be some discrepancy in published data and hands on testing with some of the pistons we use. If possible, cc pistons you use and send me the data for compilation. If you need information on how to CC a head or a piston dish, feel free to let me know and I can help. Again thanks gradon newly updated factory data , and thanks Flash for your always timely help.
John
Glad to help, especial in our FAQ section. To keep the info accurate, for all to use, with confidence.

Flash
89 XJ with 300,000 on the original eng

"I've also never completed a motor, yet. My mouth (fingers) is also writing checks my ass can't cash."